Time： 2020-04-16 17:52:25
Author： Expert Medical Device Co., Ltd
What should I pay attention to when using a wheelchair?
1. Check if the manual brake installation device is properly adjusted. When using the handbrake, check whether the screws are tightened and whether the wheels are stationary.
2. The tire pressure of the wheelchair tire is normal, with air leakage and wear.
3. Is the seat cover and back secure.
4. Lubricants often maintain wheelchairs.
5. Usually, after wiping the car with clean water, it should be placed in a well ventilated area to dry to prevent alcohol or grinding powder from contaminating the vehicle body.
6. Avoid hitting the controller.
7. Motor protection, cannot exceed motor speed.